2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Meridian MS
For 2017, the Honda Civic has three different body styles available. It has the Sedan, the Coupe, and perhaps the most iconic of them all, the Hatchback. With four doors like the Sedan, and a backend that opens up to reveal plenty of cargo space, the Hatchback has a lot to love. If you want to try a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback in Meridian, MS, then head down to Meridian Honda, we have the Civic inventory that you need to see for yourself.
Of course, you can read more about the Civic hatchback right here is well. We will tell you about its convenience features, engine options, and cargo room. We will even break down the highlights of each of this model’s five trim levels. If you’d like to see our inventory here in Meridian, then click the link below to see what we have to offer.
Every Honda Civic Hatchback is built with comfort in mind. Not only do you get the convenience of the hatchback design, but there are plenty of creature comforts as well including the automatic climate control system, power windows, auto on/off headlights, and more which all come standard.
Not only does that hatchback look sharp, but it’s also functional. With the hatch up, you have a large opening to load in any cargo that you desire. The back seats fold flat, to provide 46.2 cubic-feet of cargo room. Even with the rear seats up, you still have an impressive 25.7 cubic-feet of cargo room.
The LX base model trim comes with an impressive 174 horsepower engine that with 1.5 liters of displacement and a turbo also manages to produce 162 pound-feet of torque. All other trims get a slightly upgraded version of this engine that produces 180 horsepower with the same torque.
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback trim levels
There are five trim levels for the Civic Hatchback in 2017. Let’s go over all these trims and see some highlights of what each trim has to offer.
- Civic Hatchback LX: This trim comes with the 174 horsepower 1.5-liter turbo and a 6-speed manual standard. It also includes a multi-angle rearview camera.
- Civic Hatchback Sport: The Sport adds the 180 horsepower 1.5-liter turbo with 18” alloy wheels, fog lights, and underbody spoilers.
- Civic Hatchback EX: The EX gets a continuously variable transmission standard and also comes with a power moonroof, remote engine start, Honda LaneWatch, and a 7” touchscreen.
- Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi: This trim has a leather interior with heated front seats, power adjustable driver’s seat, and navigation.
- Civic Hatchback Touring Sport: The top trim adds Honda Sensing as a standard feature while also including a 540-watt premium sound system.
If you have any questions about specific trims or the Civic Hatchback in general, feel free to reach out to your friends at Meridian Honda. We have a vast Honda inventory that includes all your favorite models. Browse through our inventory online today, give us a call, or check out our inventory in Meridian for yourself. We hope to hear from you soon.