Get to know all of the available technology offered by the HondaLink® suite
By Product Expert | Posted in Technology on Wednesday, May 26th, 2021 at 12:01 pm
How do I use the HondaLink® app and features?
Our manufacturing partner, Honda, is leaning into the automotive technology revolution that has been changing the way owners interact with their vehicles for the last several years. As we witness the sunset on the 2021 model year and the sunrise on the 2022 model year, the HondaLink® suite of capabilities* is poised to play an even bigger role in the lives of owners who choose to opt-in to its services. If you’re thinking, ‘How do I use the HondaLink® app and features,’ the product experts at Meridian Honda are here to help you get started. Our team laid out a simple how-to guide and found a few videos that will be useful. Let’s see what they came up with.
READ MORE: What is the Honda Cabin Control®?
Where can I find the HondaLink® app for my phone?
If you use an Apple- or Android-based smartphone, you are about halfway there to getting started using the HondaLink® application and accessing all of its services. Before you do anything with this technology, you will need to download the HondaLink® app from each platforms’ respective app store. Once the app is installed on your phone, accept all terms and conditions. Complete the following steps to complete the HondaLink® app set up process:
• Click ‘Add my vehicle’
• Enter the vehicle identification number (VIN) or scan the bar code located on the driver’s door. When the VIN is entered properly, your Honda vehicle will appear on the following success screen.
• Enter your HondaLink® credentials or create a HondaLink® account, if needed. Users creating an account will need to sign in and create a PIN. Be sure to keep this information in a place where you can find it, in case you forget.
What can I do with the HondaLink® system?
At the most basic level, HondaLink® will provide service and needed maintenance reminders, how much fuel is in the vehicle and other important information. Honda vehicle owners with access to HondaLink® capabilities will also have access to three different subscription-based packages that will provide an increasing level of service. Each of them is complimentary for the first 12 months but will carry a yearly subscription fee.
Security Package – $89/year
• Automatic Collision Notification
• Enhanced Roadside Assistance
• Personal Data Wipe
Remote Package – $110/year
• Remote Start on select models
• Find my car
• Geofence/Speed alerts
Concierge Package – $260/year
• Everything offered with the Remote Package
• Access to a live agent 24/7
• Help with making restaurant reservations, etc.
Make an appointment with a Meridian Honda product expert today if you would like to see a demonstration of this technology.
*Your vehicle must be equipped with Display Auto to use the HondaLink® system.